Business Line of Credit
Take care of today’s necessities, tomorrow’s opportunities and the unexpected emergency with a Veterans Banker line of credit. A business line of credit is quite similar to a credit card. The financial institution approves access to a specific amount of financing (i.e. $20,000) and you don’t make payments, or incur any interest, until you use those funds.
Lines of credit are often referred to as “revolving”, meaning, you can use them over and over again. For instance, if you were given access to a $20,000 line of credit and you decide to take out $4,000, you will still have access to the remaining $16,000 if needed. If you bring the $4,000 back down to $0, you will then have access to the entire $20,000 without having to re-apply – no more paperwork!
This form of bridge financing is best for short-term financing needs during temporary cash flow shortages. Suggestion, don’t use your line of credit for long-term financing needs. If you do, you won’t have access to it in case of an emergency—which is one of the biggest benefits of a Veterans Banker line of credit.
- Only pay interest on what you use.
- Money is available when needed most.
- Useful for many business purposes.
- Bad credit may not disqualify you.
- Efficient way to build your credit score.
- Applying for other loans may be hindered if your credit is tied up.
- Documentation may be required when drawing funds.
- May require some form of collateral.
- Higher interest rates for substandard risk.
- Maximum Loan Amount
$5,000 to over $1 million
- Loan Term
3 months to 5 years
- Interest Rates
7% to 25%
As little as 2 days
How it works?
- Provide answers to a few simple questions.
It’s free. It’s easy. It’s quick.
Or call 1-800-351-3248 to speak with a US-based Bridge Loan specialist
- We’ll submit your answers to the Marketplace and Lenders will compete for your business
- Receive funding in as little as 24 hours.
Do you qualify?
- Many businesses can qualify for a line of credit but it will be difficult for younger, less-established businesses to qualify. The maximum amount available, duration of the credit line, and the repayment terms depend on your business, revenues, credit rating, and many other factors.
- In business for at least 12 months.
- Minimum of $8,000 per month in sales.
- No open bankruptcies.
Give us a call and explore your options. LET’S TALK