Business Term Loans
Veterans Banker offers Term Loans from $5,000 - $2,000,000 for periods ranging from 3-60 Months. Small business financing is available for 700+ industries.
A Term Loan is what most business owners consider when they start looking for small business financing. Arguably, it is the most common form of loan structure. For example, a mortgage is a type of term loan; you borrow money and pay it back with interest over a period of time.
While credit cards are best for immediate expenses like travel, or office supplies, and credit lines are primarily intended for managing cash flow, term loans are meant for purchases and acquisitions that will benefit companies over longer periods of time.
Whether used for financing equipment purchases, marketing, working capital or other similar needs, think of term loans as investment capital that has to be re-paid, with interest, after a specific period of time.
Small Business Loans for Veterans & First Responders are, in many instances, Term Loans.
- Predictable monthly payments.
- Fixed rates.
- Helps improve credit score.
- Useful for many business purposes.
- Less flexible terms and rates.
- Longer applications.
- May require collateral.
- Potential prepayment penalties.
- Maximum Loan Amount
$5,000 - $2,000,000
- Loan Term
3 months - 5 years
- Interest Rates
7 - 30%
As little as 24 hours
How it works?
- Answer a few simple questions from Veterans Banker.
It’s free. It’s easy. It’s quick.
Or call 1-800-351-3248 to speak with a US-based Bridge Loan specialist
- We’ll submit your answers to the Marketplace and Lenders will compete for your business
- Receive funding in as little as 24 hours.
Do you qualify?
- Understanding the difficulty in securing Small Business Loans for Veterans and Responders through traditional sources, who may solely base their decision on credit scores, Veterans Banker does otherwise - we focus on your business.
- $100,000 in Gross Annual Revenue
Minimum of $8,000 per month in sales
No open bankruptcies please
Qualify today! - Let’s Talk.