Merchant Cash Advance
As explained by a Veterans Banker Lender, “If a business owner requires quick access to cash to fund an immediate need, sometimes he or she can leverage their credit card merchant account to access funds. A merchant cash advance (MCA) is an alternative to the lengthy approval process and strict credit requirements required for a traditional business term loan.
A merchant cash advance (MCA) isn’t technically a loan, but rather a cash advance based upon the credit card sales of a business. A small business can apply for an MCA and have an advance deposited into its account fairly quickly.
Merchant cash advance providers evaluate risk and weight credit criteria differently than a banker. An MCA provider looks at the daily credit card receipts to determine if the business can pay back the funds in a timely manner. Basically, a small business “sells” a portion of future credit card sales to acquire capital immediately.
Rates on a merchant cash advance can be much higher than other financing options and depending on the company, can be prohibitively high. It’s critical you understand the terms you’re being offered so you can make an informed decision about ROI”.
- Fast Access to Cash.
- Easy approval process.
- Bad Credit OK.
- Pay loan with set percentage of credit card receipts.
- No minimum monthly payments.
- No restrictions on using your cash.
- Higher fees than other alternative loan options.
- Less flexibility to change merchant service providers.
- Daily deduction of credit card receipts reduces cash flow.
- Maximum Advance Amount
$2,500 - $250,000.
Automatically deducted each day through your merchant account
- Factor Fee
1.14 - 1.48
- Interest Rates
8% and up as a % of daily credit card sales
As little as 1 day
How it works?
- Complete a Veterans Banker Bridge Loan Application.
It’s free. It’s easy. It’s quick.
Or call 1-800-351-3248 to speak with a US-based Bridge Loan specialist
- Get Funded Quickly.
Upon approval, receive funding in as little as 24 hours.
Funding via electronic delivery is available.
- Daily or Weekly Payback Schedule.
Fixed, automated payments made daily or weekly.
No need to worry about end of the month due dates.
Do you qualify?
- If you don’t qualify for financing at a traditional bank or financial institution, MCAs could be an option. Merchant cash advances are a good solution if you have little or no collateral, limited business history, or a poor credit rating.
- If you receive a large portion of your revenues through credit card payments (for example, restaurants and retail stores), you can use a merchant cash advance as a short-term financing tool to help with cash flow, purchase inventory, pay other debts, meet unexpected expenses, and more.
- In business for at least 12 months.
- Minimum of $8,000 per month in sales.
- No open bankruptcies please.
Give us a call and explore your options. LET’S TALK